Wednesday 1 July 2009

Blur In Hyde Park



Going to this on Friday and I'm way too excited. They are definitely one of my favourite bands ever and i'd argue Damon Albarn is the most influential British musician of the last 15 years.

Here are possibly my Top 10 Blur tracks some of which they are highly likely to play at Hyde Park (Coffee, Tender) and others they almost certainly won't (You're So Great).

You’re So Great
Tracy Jacks
Clover Over Dover
Tender
The Universal
Out Of Time
Coffee & TV
Country Sad Ballad Man
London Loves
Charmless Man


As you can see i'm all about Blur and Parklife.

UPDATE- IT WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE. Straight into my top few gigs ever with Daft Punk @ Wireless, White Stripes @ Astoria and Radiohead @ Glasto. Nearly cried my eyes out during both End Of A Century and The Universal.

1 comment: