Tuesday 16 March 2010

Away

I'm off for a couple of weeks to Morocco so expect a lack of posts. Sure i'll bore you with talk of North Africa when i'm back though.

This is my favourite Morocco' related album: Blur Think Tank (Spotify Link)

Alright it's the only one I can think of- but it's a cracker and will get you in the mood for Spring. It was at least partly recorded in Morocco as Damon Albarn became more 'worldly'.

In related news there is a video for Superfast Jellyfish (from Gorillaz' near perfect Plastic Beach album) WHICH YOU CAN WATCH HERE

And you should definitely buy/ watch the Blur documentary No Distance Left To Run. I caught a screening of it at the cinema and it's one of the best music docs i've ever seen.

Will try to blog about some things that aren't Albarn related when I get back....

No comments:

Post a Comment